Our mission is to bridge the gap between site stakeholders and professionals on managed sites. We bring horticulture back to managing outdoor spaces through positive collaboration, quality assurance and project solutions. We facilitate all landscape services by helping clients work smarter, not harder, to fulfill the ultimate vision for their site.
As we become the most sought out horticultural management company in the United States to collaborate with communities, landscape architects, developers, property managers, municipalities and owners, we will manage and consult with specific intent to produce effective results. By advocating for practices to support the environmental, social and economic benefits of an aesthetically pleasing, well managed landscaped setting, we will ensure generations to come can enjoy beautiful, sustainably managed outdoor spaces to live, work, visit and play.
Trust-We work in the best interests of our clients’ site. We are dedicated to long term results and relationships
Collaboration-We work together with other trades, professionals and project stakeholders
Resourceful-We skillfully and promptly address all site landscape needs, implement processes and manage vendors to streamline workflow for our clients, saving them time and money
Peace of Mind-We achieve satisfaction for our clients by delivering measurable, long-term results visible on their sites and in their budget
Quality-We specify sound horticultural practices and industry standards of care
Sustainability-We utilize and advocate for sustainable methodologies for planning, installing and managing sites
Dedication-We are passionate believers that plants are assets, bringing lasting value to our clients sites
Effective -We ensure site work undertaken is meaningful, with specific intent to achieve desired results
We believe landscaped spaces are a sustainable site asset which should be managed with purposeful intent, attain effective results, and return lasting benefits to clients and users. Horticultural assets provide value to a community by creating ecosystems, reducing heat & wind, providing habitat, filtering storm water, building a space for gathering and socializing, and increasing property values and livability. Landscapes should also be economically smart over the long-term. Botanicon helps our clients get the right tasks done, right the first time, without unnecessary steps or materials.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Tiffany Faulstich grew up in the Salinas Valley, “the lettuce bowl of the world,” surrounded by agriculture. She knew she loved plants, but for her, the garden was a more meaningful place than a field of romaine. She spent time in her grandparents gardens, helping them plant, harvest, can and preserve crops, tend heirloom fuchsias and hydrangeas. She pursued a degree at Cal Poly and has now been in the landscape and horticulture industries in California for 25 years. Tiffany has enhanced her knowledge, passion for plants and sustainability by earning several industry accepted certifications.
- BS Ornamental Horticulture, concentration in Landscape Contracting, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Turner School of Construction Management graduate, San Diego, CA
- LEED Green Associate #10771547 as recognized by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) and is qualified to work on projects seeking LEED certification.
- ISA Certified Arborist #WE-11753A as recognized by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Landscape Industry Certified #315408 as recognized by the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)
- Pi Alpha Xi – Upsilon Chapter member #1008, National Honor Society for Horticulture, American Society for Horticultural Science
- C-27 Landscape Contractors License #1051100
Botanicon is a third party, independent consultant for landscapes and communities in all phases of development, from planning, design, construction, to long term maintenance and management. Our goal at Botanicon is to see our clients landscaped site thriving for decades to come. We provide knowledge based and contract management services only.
Some common goals Botanicon can assist you with:
- Saving water
- Reducing plant replacement costs
- Increasing curb appeal
- Making landscape decisions for future benefits
- Decreasing maintenance costs
- Enhancing site sustainability
- Diagnosing plant problems
- Reducing risks
- Lowering contractor turnover
- Using your landscape budget wisely
- Increased satisfaction in your contractor services
- Increased safety of your landscape
- Training site workforce
- Educating stakeholders in your project
- Facilitating contract administration
Environmental & Landscape · Consulting & Management